Duration: 14 Jan 2019 to 11 Oct 2019*
*Experience : 10+ years’ experience Mining Industry experience (preferred)*
*Job Description* :
• IT certifications such as MS-MCPs and security an advantage
• Previous exposure to the mining and minerals processing industries in a similar role is preferable.
• A thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, SPAM, etc.).
• Sound Network conceptual understanding(incl. Internet/Intranet/Extranet, TCP/IP).
• Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking.
• Knowledge of Network Hardware and Operating systems (CISCO).
• Worked in an operational environment.
• Ability to work under pressure and in accordance with deadlines.
• Network Certification such as CCNA (Data Centre, Security, Voice), CCNP (Routing&Switching, Wireless) and/or CCDA (Design) certification
• Network Certification such as CCIE certification a plus
• Microsoft Networking and Security Fundamentals
Note: **Candidates with *valid work permit to Australia apply*. Preferred PRs & Citizens.
**Please email your word doc format resume with job title in the subject line to *firstname.lastname@example.org* or call on *0283550174*
Veda takes pride in its ability to source and place excellent resources in adequate numbers, across multiple domains and technologies. Veda caters to all the stakeholder requirements and aspirations. Our partners, clients and consultants like and respect us for this very reason. We understand the business pressure our client face and align our services to their needs, ensuring that all the client projects are on track and on time, by deploying high caliber consultants on site.
The most critical factors in consulting engagement are the speed of deployment, competency of the consultants and the cost of service provision. We have evolved innovating engagement and pricing models, which will ensure all these three factors. Our clients love these flexible approach and our consultants love the challenge